Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Peak Measuring Range||1.5-100 Kgf/cm|
|Range||1 to 5N.m|
MTC – 505 Series Digital Torque Meter is a Metrologic instrument designed special for various torque testing and measuring, which is ideal for detecting and calibrating various powersscrew drivers and wrench with torque control, for the relative torsion torque testing and thetorsion feature parts testing. Widely used in electric, light industry, machine manufacture, scientific research and so on.
Monad torque testers capture peak torque or display torque measurement in real time mode.
- Peak hold function
- Catch and hold the peak value in the test.
- RS-232C output/printer inside
- RS-232C output, connect with printer, which can print 10 value data and the Max value,Min value, Average value, eligible value and incompetent value.
- High and low setpoints facilitate Go/No Go testing.
- Calibrate power screwdrivers torque measurement and wrenches or use as production tools.
- Download peak or continuous data for statistical process control.
- Calibration kits are available for popular models.
- Adaptable for portable usage
- No special adapter tools required
- Precision repeatable torque measurements
- Calibration reference for “hard usage” mechanical torque wrenches
- SRT Series pulley/sprocket transducers are suitable for torque monitoring and process control on any torque wrench test and calibration
- Supports non-contact frictionless sensors.
- Support BLDC, PMSM, PMDC, Induction, Stepper motors.
- Motor power switching is done automatically by the system.
- Motors can be tested inside their applications.
- Tests results are provided graphically and tabulated.
- Test reports in Excel format.